For event details click on the event title in the calendar. Some events have enough text that you will need to scroll.
Under the calendar are the events in list form and the regular governmental meeting list.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
JULY and AUGUST MEETINGS/EVENTS
These are “virtual” meetings
July 6 Executive Board Meeting- JCD
July 16 JCD Membership Meeting
July 17 Jeffco Commissioner Candidates Forum
July 30 JCD Central Committee meeting
Aug. 3 Executive Board Meeting-JCD
Aug. 17-20 National Convention – Democrats
Aug. 23 (Virtual) Fish Feast
REGULAR GOVERNMENTAL MEETINGS
- Jefferson County PUD Commissioners meet the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 5pm at the new Jefferson Transit Authority at 63 Four Corners Rd.
- Jefferson County Planning Commissioners meet 5:30 p.m. Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month Tri-Area Community Center 10 W Valley Road Chimacum, WA 98325.
- Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) meets Monday mornings at the Jefferson County Courthouse in Port Townsend.
- Port Townsend Port Commissioners meet the 2nd Wednesday at a public workshop meeting (location varies) & the 4th Wednesday a regular business meeting, 5:30 pm at the Port Commission Bldg.
- Port Townsend City Council meets the first and third Mondays 6:30 p.m. in the second floor Council Chambers of Historic City Hall, 540 Water Street, Port Townsend.