For event details click on the event title in the calendar. Some events have enough text that you will need to scroll.
Under the calendar are the events in list form and the regular governmental meeting list.
OCTOBER MEETINGS AND EVENTS
NOVEMBER MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Nov. 3 Daylight Saving Time
Nov. 4 Executive Board Meeting-JCD
Nov. 5 DEADLINE: Voter Registration for General Election
Nov. 7 Fun With Dems!
Nov. 10 Local 20/20 Public Meet and Greet
Nov. 11 FYI: The Last Salmon – movie about Pebble mine
Nov. 11 Veterans Day
Nov. 14 Dems Dine Out!
Nov. 20 FYI: Comprehensive Health Assessment Data – Meeting
Nov. 21 GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING – JCD
Nov. 21 FYI: Comprehensive Health Assessment Data – Meeting
Nov. 28 Thanksgiving
Nov. 29 Black Friday
REGULAR GOVERNMENTAL MEETINGS
- Jefferson County PUD Commissioners meet the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 5pm at the new Jefferson Transit Authority at 63 Four Corners Rd.
- Jefferson County Planning Commissioners meet 5:30 p.m. Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month Tri-Area Community Center 10 W Valley Road Chimacum, WA 98325.
- Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) meets Monday mornings at the Jefferson County Courthouse in Port Townsend.
- Port Townsend Port Commissioners meet the 2nd Wednesday at a public workshop meeting (location varies) & the 4th Wednesday a regular business meeting, 5:30 pm at the Port Commission Bldg.
- Port Townsend City Council meets the first and third Mondays 6:30 p.m. in the second floor Council Chambers of Historic City Hall, 540 Water Street, Port Townsend.