For event details click on the event title in the calendar. Some events have enough text that you will need to scroll.
Under the calendar are the events in list form and the regular governmental meeting list.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
March 2 Executive Board Meeting – JCD
March 2: Last day – new voter registrations & updates online, by
mail & registration drives.
March 10 Presidential Primary-WA State Democratic
March 10 Last day for new registrations and updates in person:
8:00 p.m. Election Day.
March 12 CANCELLED: Dems Dine Out
March 14 POSTPONED: Training for ‘Get Out the Vote’ in Jefferson County
March 19 CANCELLED: General Membership Meeting – JCD
REGULAR GOVERNMENTAL MEETINGS
- Jefferson County PUD Commissioners meet the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 5pm at the new Jefferson Transit Authority at 63 Four Corners Rd.
- Jefferson County Planning Commissioners meet 5:30 p.m. Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month Tri-Area Community Center 10 W Valley Road Chimacum, WA 98325.
- Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) meets Monday mornings at the Jefferson County Courthouse in Port Townsend.
- Port Townsend Port Commissioners meet the 2nd Wednesday at a public workshop meeting (location varies) & the 4th Wednesday a regular business meeting, 5:30 pm at the Port Commission Bldg.
- Port Townsend City Council meets the first and third Mondays 6:30 p.m. in the second floor Council Chambers of Historic City Hall, 540 Water Street, Port Townsend.