Thank you for volunteering your time to be a Precinct Committee Officer (PCO)! Your office is the most community-connected elected position within our party. Your voice is letting our party know what election issues are important to your community, and that will inform how our membership vets candidates. How you organize Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts will make a real difference in each election. We appreciate the challenges of being an active PCO. Let us know what you need to be successful, and we will do our best to deliver.
This web page is a living resource. Please check back periodically for updates.
Precinct Map Tools
- Click here for an online tool for seeing precinct boundaries. You can enter a street address and find precinct boundaries.
- Click here for another tool that shows precinct number as well as boundaries. You must enter a street address to find the precinct.
- PCOs are assisted by District Representatives, each of whom sit on the Board of Directors. Your District Representative (DR) needs to be informed about what’s happening in your precinct and what kind of tools or help you need in order to be engaging the people living there. We hope you’ll meet with them on a regular basis. Click here to find the contact information for your District Representative.
- For a list of voters in your precinct, contact your District Representative or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOTV (Get Out the Vote!)
- Registering Voters
- Click here to read about registering voters in Washington State.
- Click here to reach the online form for Washington State voter registration.
- Need a form in a language other than English? Click here to print such forms.
- Need pre-printed forms to take out for canvassing or voter registration tables? Order ten days in advance to allow for delivery. Click here to order pre-printed voter registration forms.
- AIGA, the professional association for graphic design, worked with the League of Women Voters to create fun, eye-catching GOTV materials. These are available to download, print, and distribute. Click here to view the posters.
Calendar of Elections – Voter Registration Highlights 2017
Click here to visit the more detailed calendar listing maintained by the Washington State Secretary of State (SOS). The SOS calendar includes links to the supporting RCWs for each deadline.
- Monday, March 27, 2017
Deadline for mail or online new registrations and voter updates prior to the April Special Election
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Friday, May 19, 2017
Final day for all candidates to file for office
- Monday, July 3, 2017
Deadline for mail or online new registrations and voter updates prior to the Primary
- Monday, July 24, 2017
Last day for in-person registration in order to vote in the August Primary
- Tuesday, August 1, 2017
- Monday, October 9, 2017
Deadline for mail or online new registrations and voter updates prior to the General Election
- Monday, October 30, 2017
Last day for in-person registration in order to vote in the General Election
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017