We need you to
VOTE by August 7!
Primary ballots have been mailed!
YOUR VOTE IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE:
- If you vote in County District 3, four candidates for County Commissioner (including three Democrats) are contesting this primary and the top two candidates will go on to the November ballot.
- Democratic Precinct Committee Officer (PCO) candidates are contesting this position in 21 precincts in the county. If you vote in one of the contested precincts, the winner of this election is decided in August.
PRECINCTS & BALLOTS
- Voters can find their precinct at myvote.wa.gov.
- If you live in a precinct with a contested PCO race, it is the last office listed on the back of the ballot.
- MAKE NOTE THAT OUR OWN DEMOCRATIC SENATOR MARIA CANTWELL’S NAME IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LONG LIST OF SENATE CANDIDATES.
The Jefferson County Auditor’s Online Voters Guide for candidates (including PCO candidates) is also online. NOTE: You will need to click on the + sign to open each list and then on the title for each candidate or issue to open the candidate or issue statement. Click here to access.
Don’t forget to vote by Aug 7!