- Communications/Public Relations
- Political Action
The chairs of these committees are appointed by the chair of the party and sit on the Executive Board.
Chairs of the Standing Committees are:
- Communications/Public Relations – Open Position
- Elections – Kristina Hestenes Stimson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – James Thomson, email@example.com
- Membership – Beth Stroh-Stern, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations – Juliet Parfrey, email@example.com
- Political Action – Linda Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, a number of ad hoc committees are formed for special purposes. This year, several ad hoc issues committees are forming.
Ad Hoc Committees
- By-laws: The Central Committee has a Bylaws Committee.
- Civil Behavior / Code of Conduct: Ryan Mc Allister. Reports to Operations.
- Education: Rick Doherty, Chair. Reports to Membership.
- Fish Feast: Claire Roney and Wilma Hackman, Co-Chairs. Reports to Membership.
- Inventory Audit and Scanning: Ryan Mc Allister, Chair. Reports to Operations.
- Membership Database: Marty Gilmore, Chair. Reports to Membership.
- Phil Johnson Scholarships: Reports to Finance.
- Silent Auction Fundraiser – PJ Scholarships – Wilma Hackman, Chair.
- Programs: Celeste Bennett, Chair. Reports to Membership.
- Resolutions: Pro-Tem Chair of Resolutions: Linda Sutton, email@example.com
- Rhody Festival Parade: Beth Stroh-Stern
- Technology: Cynthia Koan, Chair. Reports to Operations.
Issues & Action Groups:
- Elections Reform – Presidential: David Tonkin (360) 385-2468, (360) 302-1446, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urgent Actions: Contact our main number: (360) 379-5655, email@example.com
- Healthcare: Contact Carla Woodward (360) 531-4520, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing & Homelessness: Contact Jan Krick (541) 254-0325
- Money and Government : Contact Norm Norton (360) 732-4723