Jefferson County Democrats bylaws define six Standing Committees. The chairs of these six committees are appointed by the chair of Jefferson County Democrats and they sit on our Executive Board.
Recommended ADA accessible meeting locations include: Port Townsend Community Center, Chimacum Grange, Port Hadlock County Library, Chimacum High School cafeteria, Oscar Erickson building at the Fairgrounds, Blue Heron Middle School Cafeteria, Gardner Community Center, Tri-Area Community Center, Quilcene Community Center, Port Ludlow Beach Club and the American Legion in Port Townsend.
Standing Committee Chairs:
- Communications/Public Relations – No Chair,
Committee roles currently
Website: Libby Wennstrom, firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media: Gary Larson, email@example.com
Newsletter: Marty Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elections – Vacant as of 7/7/2021
- Finance – Deborah Pedersen, email@example.com
- Membership – Vacant
- Operations – Tony Petrillo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Political Action – Vacant
In addition, a number of ad hoc committees are formed for special purposes.
Ad Hoc Committees:
• Affirmative Action Committee; Chair: Bethel Prescott, email@example.com
• Civil Behavior/Code of Conduct: Patricia Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Democrats Chair: Chelsea Pronovost, email@example.com
Contact the chair if you would like to volunteer for a committee. Scheduled meetings are posted on the website calendar. Note that during the Pandemic, Committees have NOT been meeting regularly. We anticipate a return to in-person and committee meetings sometime fall 2021.
We would love to have you JOIN US!