- Communications/Public Relations
- Political Action
The chairs of these committees are appointed by the chair of the party and sit on the Executive Board.
Chairs of the Standing Committees are:
- Communications/Public Relations – Celeste Bennett, email@example.com
- Elections – Matt Woodward, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – Vicky Mc Allister, email@example.com
- Membership – Beth Stroh-Stern, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations – Juliet Parfrey, candidate before Executive Board
- Political Action – Linda Sutton, email@example.com
In addition, a number of ad hoc committees are formed for special purposes. This year, several ad hoc issues committees are forming.
Ad Hoc Committees
- Account Audit: Martin Ivers, Chair. Reports to Finance Committee.
- By-laws: Raul Huerta, Chair. Reports to Operations.
- Fish Feast: Claire Roney and Wilma Hackman, Co-Chairs. Reports to Membership.
- Inventory Audit and Scanning: Ryan Mc Allister, Chair. Reports to Operations.
- Membership Database: Marty Gilmore, Acting Chair. Reports to Membership.
- Phil Johnson Scholarships: Dave Woodruff, Chair. Reports to Finance.
- Silent Auction Fundraiser – PJ Scholarships – Wilma Hackman, Chair.
- Programs/Education: Rick Doherty, Chair. Reports to Membership.
- Resolutions: John Crooks, Chair. Reports to Political Action.
- Rhody Festival Parade: Beth Stroh-Stern
- Technology: Cynthia Koan, Chair. Reports to Operations.
Issues & Action Groups:
- Agricultural Issues: Contact Ellen O’Shea (360) 732-4723
- Urgent Actions: Contact Michele Sandoval (360) 981-6562
- Healthcare: Contact Jenifer Taylor (360) 385-3666
- Housing & Homelessness: Contact Jan Crick (541) 254-0325
- Immigrants’ Rights: Contact Libby Palmer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money Out of Politics: Contact Norm Norton (360) 732-4723