Jefferson County Democrats bylaws define six Standing Committees. The chairs of these six committees are appointed by the chair of Jefferson County Democrats and they sit on our Executive Board.
Recommended ADA accessible meeting locations include: Port Townsend Community Center, Chimacum Grange, Port Hadlock County Library, Chimacum High School cafeteria, Oscar Erickson building at the Fairgrounds, Blue Heron Middle School Cafeteria, Gardner Community Center, Tri-Area Community Center, Quilcene Community Center, Port Ludlow Beach Club and the American Legion in Port Townsend.
Standing Committee Chairs:
- Communications/Public Relations – Daniel Erlenborn, email@example.com
- Elections – Jean Ball, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – Deborah Pedersen, email@example.com
- Membership – John Hamilton, 360-437-4046
- Operations – Tony Petrillo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Political Action – Diane Jones, email@example.com
In addition, a number of ad hoc committees are formed for special purposes.
Ad Hoc Committees:
• Affirmative Action Committee; Chair: Bethel Prescott, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Civil Behavior/Code of Conduct: Patricia Jones
Young Democrats Chair: Chelsea Pronovost, email@example.com
Contact the chair if you would like to volunteer for a committee. Scheduled meetings are posted on the website calendar. We would love to have you JOIN US!